Monday, January 2, 2012

A BLESSED 2012, MARIKENYOS!



I told you I'd be back in a jiffy! ;-) Let me start off the year by sharing with you one really nice experience with one of the restaurants I featured here.

This weekend, my Mom got a call from Perfect Moments. They told her to go to their shop at Blue Wave Marquinton to pick something up. Thinking that it was some cake I ordered for media noche, she headed to the mini-mall to get the goods. Upon arriving at the store, my Mom was greeted by Ate Linda (our suki cashier) and was handed not one but two cakes, and told her "Thank you from the owner of Perfect Moments."


A story within a story: Perfect Moments owner Chef Josephine was browsing the net and came across this post I wrote about them and was very happy about it, so she decided to give me cakes. Awwww! Thanks so much Chef Josephine!


I am a fan of your carrot cake, so thank you so much for these cute and tasty gifts. How thoughtful! In case some of you are wondering how they were able to contact my Mom, well, they saw her on one of the blog entry's photos, and they have her number because Perfect Moments catered my sister's wedding cake last year. :)


Cheers to more food trips this year! More exciting features and "gimmicks" coming your way!


PERFECT MOMENTS BAKESHOP
Ground Floor, Blue Wave Mall Marquinton
Sumulong Highway, Sto. Nino, Marikina City
Tel. No.: (02) 298-3871 / (02) 941-3266 / 0922-8116419
Visit their website here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 50 PhP

Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

2 comments:

  1. happy new year roni! great year ahead =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much cseamush! all the best this year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...