Monday, June 11, 2012

ALING REMY'S SPECIAL DELICIOUS PUTO AND KUTSINTA: An Update



Hear ye, hear ye.

Just for your reference, specially those who easily get confused by signs or sudden turns (like me!), Aling Remy's now has a new facade:


In case you are wondering what it looked like before, click here.

Hmmm, I think I'm gonna get me some puto now. Hehe!


ALING REMY'S SPECIAL DELICIOUS PUTO AND KUTSINTA
229 J.P. Rizal Street, San Roque, Marikina City, Metro Manila
Tel. No.: (02) 467 9806 / 09163191811
Munching Budget per person: starts at 65 PhP per pack

Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

9 comments:

  1. huwaw, level up na sila aling remy's!!.. i miss the days that my friends and I are eating the puto and kutsinta sabay barbecue and sago of Mang Frederick's as mirienda after Lector/DMT Service from OLA Shrine.. missing my hometown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bea!! I'm really hoping you can come home soon so we can have a food trip together! Pero no need to hurry, I am myself a busy bee recently. I had to postpone one food trip with another winner huhu!

    Ang yummy lang ng puto and kutsinta dito. Once you pop, you can't stop. Pringles, pahiram ng slogan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. malapit na Roni.. ill let you know.. thank you much for waiting.. cant wait to have bonding with you... TC.. GB.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaaaaanks Bea! See you soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy reading your blog...
    It is a good guide to the best food shops in Marikina..
    Keep up your good work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading your blog..
    A good guideabout the best food shops in Marikina...

    keep up your good work...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, i am so happy to read your comment. thanks so much!! :-) hope to see you around more often on this blog. thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...