Saturday, April 20, 2013

BELLINI'S CAFFE AND RESTAURANT



Why hello dearest readers, I am updating the blog with this post before I give birth in the next couple of days! I apologize for the long break since my last post, I am sure some of you will understand those pregnancy woes :-p

I was really happy when I learned from one reader (thanks, Charo!) that Bellini's reopened in Marikina, beside Save More in Bayan - very accessible! When I found the time to squeeze a food trip in my schedule, I invited my Mom for lunch at Bellini's.

 Awww a heart-shaped grissini

The main doors

 Some grissini you can munch on while waiting for your order

Look at that wall painting! I love Florence :-)

More interior shots in a while... meanwhile, my order arrives and I enjoy:

Pesto with Seafood Pasta! :-) Sorry guys, I forgot to take photos of the menu so I don't have the price at hand. One serving is good for one hungry person, or two not-so-hungry persons. :-)

Mom orders the Tiramisu because she had lunch already, my invite came too late! Haha. How beautiful is that thing?!

Mom immediately digs into the dessert and says it tastes even better than it looks... Ah I would love to go back to Bellini's for this! I am also a big fan of their Shoe Expo branch in Cubao.

Now, time for more shots of the restaurant:

 The bar

The couches near the dessert station. I love it!

 There's a piano too :-)

 Tables are set up for both big and small groups

Look! Complimentary Vin Santo (dessert wine) to cap off our meal. Too bad I can't take alcohol because I'm preggers :-p I just had a little sip though!

The best part of it all: the whole gang is in the house!!! That's Mr. Bellini himself in the middle. I am so blessed to have met him again, and spoken to him in Italian (thought I was getting rusty, haha)

This photo was taken by Mr. Bellini (who is also a photographer, by the way) using my camera. I am so honored!!!

Located just beside Save More, the restaurant is not so hard to find :-)

 See you again soon Mr. Bellini! I'll make sure I'll order Carpaccio!!

BELLINI' S CAFFE AND RESTAURANT
Sto. Nino, Marikina City
Beside Save More Bayan, near Marikina Health Center
Munching Budget per person: starts at 150 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

28 comments:

  1. Cheap Hotel in DelhiAre you looking for

    Hotels in Delhi? Call cheap hotel in Delhi Today @+91-9810104774 or Hotels in Delhi at

    affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to visit this place soon! :) Glad they reopened their Marikina branch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mich, I was sad when closed their first branch in Marikina. Now I am more than happy to have a Bellini's near our home. Yey!

      Delete
  3. Hi Roni! Wishing you a safe and easy delivery :)

    I've been your blog quite a while since I'm a proud Marikena too. :) I always pass the area of Save More and I kept wondering if this is the same Bellini in Bayan. Glad to know from you that it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great to know Diane, hope you enjoy your visit to Bellini's!

      Delete
  4. Hi roni! April's almost ending and I remember you told me that you're due April. I hope you have (had?) a safe and not-so-painful labor and delivery. Me and my husband have been thinking about trying the new Bellini's. I think their location now is much better than the old one. More parking space. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Margaux, that's so sweet of you! I am now enjoying every single day with my little man ;-) On Bellini's, hope you visit them soon! the place is so nice, and the food is superb. And yes, more parking space too! :-) thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. I'd love to visit this place soon! its looking amazing in pics..thanks for sharing it..

    Italian dining restauran

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope they have good wines. i love wines. i often order at http://www.ewine.ph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Çok güzel bir mekana benziyor. Teşekkürler. habergezi.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. boy it sure must be fun and exciting to have lunch and eat good food at the same time. i would love to try those pesto seafood pasta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. visit them soon, the food won't disappoint! thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  9. Hi Roni,

    Would you know what time Bellini's closes on weekdays? Would appreciate any info you have.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ahn, last I heard is they close around 9 or 10 pm. :-) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  10. I'm glad to have found this blog of yours.... Do you happen to know if Mr. Bellini still have any job vacancies? I really want to be part of Bellini's restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kiz! thanks for your message. :-) I am not sure about job openings, but it would do no harm if you try calling up the resto ;-) Mr. Bellini is there often, anyway :-) God bless!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Roni.. will surely drop by soon... ^_^ All the best!

      Delete
    3. you're most welcome! Wishing you the best as well ;-)

      Delete
  11. Hi! I'm a fan of your blogs.:) this really helps me in looking for good restos.here in Marikina. Check out Hannsmat Resto at Provident Village.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much for your message! and thank you for recommending Hannsmat, will include that in my list! Cheers!

      Delete
  12. Hi Roni! Do you happen to know where can i find the menu for this resto? I really want to know the prices of their food. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good evening! I do not have the menu of their Marikina branch, but you can visit this link (it's their Cubao branch menu), the prices are more or less the same :-)

      http://www.munchpunch.com/bellinis-cubao/menu

      Enjoy!

      Delete
  13. hi how to get here from cubao? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! from Cubao, you can take SSS-bound or Parang-bound jeepneys or FX. It's best to ask Manong driver if he will pass in front of Save More Bayan (sometimes they take another route kasi). If yes, get on board. Remind Manong driver to drop you off Save More. When you reach Save More, get off and walk to Bellini's restaurant. It's on the left side of Save More :-)

      Delete
  14. I'm sorry .I am a little confused. Is the restaurant still inside cubao expo? or have they relocated their establsihment somewhere in marikina? unfortunately I'm not too familiar about marikina, so please pardon my ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there! :-) I am not sure about their Cubao Shoe Expo branch, but I can assure you that the one in Marikina (beside Save More Bayan) is open :-) thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...