Friday, March 9, 2012

THE "BIG" IDEA

Hello dear readers and beloved fellow Marikenyos and Marikenyas!

I have been contemplating on what "gimmick" to put in my blog since this is All Over Marikina's 2nd year running. You have made this blog one of the top (if not "the" top? hihi) results in searches related to foodie spots in Marikina. At the same time, you have always been so thoughtful in sending me e-mails, BBMs and of course posting comments here and on the blog's Facebook page.

In short, none of this happiness I am experiencing now would have been possible without you, my dear readers.

So! Here comes the good part: Starting April, and every other month from then on, I will invite one reader to dine with me in Marikina! Sounds cool? Thanks. Haha! I will make a special post about the food trip with the mechanics so you'll never miss out on it. Of course, if my wallet allows me, I can take two or three readers at a time in one food trip with me. Pray for my kabuhayan, okay? ;)


Keep sharing the Marikina Food Trip love! I hope to meet a lot of you soon! :)


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

16 comments:

  1. I would love to meet you Roni! :) Cheers to your blog and to Marikina. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm excited for this! :) More power to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. game! when and where, I will be there (kahit na hindi tayo friends sa FB) =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Camski: thanks! i hope to meet you as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi myka! thanks so much!! :) i' looking forward to meeting you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Iceal, hahaha! :) i will send you another PM... pag hindi mo pa rin natanggap.. then we're not meant to be FB friends. But do join me in dining. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very nice idea! :) Anyhoo, if ever our group dines in Marikina, I hope we can invite you to join us. ;)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roni, im pure blooded marikenyas but hindi ko pa nadi discover mga masasarap na kainan sa lugar naten, maybe because purita pa ako noon.. hehe.. can i join in one of your adventure sa pagbakasyon ko, maybe on May ill let you know the date, okey lang ba? salamat..keep updating us with your post.. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. @michymichymoo: Wow! I would be more than happy to join your group one time! Just let me know in advance and I'll fix my sked around it. Thanks a bunch!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @kikay beatching: thanks for dropping by! sure, if time and schedule permit, you can join me :) i'm still figuring out the mechanics of the dining-with-me-gimmick, so watch out for that as well! thanks again! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! thats nice! sana ma pick mo ako! anyway, heres my email pchiko23@gmail.com.. see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha!
    Nice one Roni.
    Mukhang masarap ka nga kasama kumain.
    Game! Sama ko jan =)

    (something's wrong w OpenID)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi patz0101! thanks! keep visiting so you won't miss out on the 'promo' details (haha promo talaga)

    thanks again, cheers! hope to meet you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Seamus, thanks thanks! yes I eat a LOT. haha! my friends can attest to that. thankfully, there's the Marikina Sports Center where I can jog and (sort of) slow down my weight gain, har har har!

    hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Roni magtatampo ako if you dont invite the PEX food group with you. Hehehe. Hope we can hang out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi Jessica dear, yeeeessss I would love to join your group really soon!! :) Looking forward to that. thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...