Thursday, December 13, 2012

MINI CUPCAKES FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!

Hello dear Marikenyos! Getting my business back on groove has been keeping me busy lately. :-(
Just in case you're interested (especially for new year, these are round thingies! hehe):


 
I still have loads of materials, I just can't find the time to write (excuses again.) Thanks for all your continued support! And of course, a big warm hug and thanks to everyone who sends me messages on my very challenging pregnancy ;-)



Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

2 comments:

  1. This one of the circle food to prepare in New year celebration in the Philippines.I love eating cup cakes. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...