Thursday, January 9, 2014

ERSAO



The first time I learned there's an ERSAO branch in Lilac Street, I was the happiest being on Earth.

I love Ersao, since my UP teacher days, I often checked them out at the UP Shopping Center, ordering nothing but the spicy squid rice every time. Six years after, Ersao is in Marikina and the menu is still just as delicious - of course, with the spicy squid rice, hehe!

What I really love about Ersao is the variety their menu offers. From appetizers, to side dishes, noodles, rice boxes, and of course, milk tea, shakes and other refreshing drinks... No one would have a problem picking out what to order from the menu.

 With my ninja side-kick, Sis! :-)

 They have a freedom wall too!

 Spice rack

 Love their menu! Next time I'll order cuajitos!

 For take out, you might want to try their frozen boxed items.

 The spicy squid rice (85 PhP) I have been raving about since 2006. Hahaha!

Sis ordered the chicken rice (105 PhP). Yummy sauce as the spicy quid dish. 

 The free soup that I just couldn't get enough of. Those pork bits and fats... raaawr.

Adobong tofu (45 PhP) that is insanely flavorful!

Ersao offers quality and delicious meals at affordable prices. Visit them at Lilac Street now! (And make sure you try the spicy squid rice! hehehe)

One more awesome news: THEY DELIVER!



ERSAO
36 Lilac St., Rancho 1, Corner Hacienda Heights
Concepcion 2, Marikina City
Tel. No.: (02) 948-1833 (They deliver too!)
Visit their Facebook page here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 40 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

2 comments:

  1. The only time I've tried Ersao was when I passed by their Pearl Plaza branch. I've only tried the dimsum then. Should try the noodles soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try mo din yung spicy squid rice ;-) and yung cuajitos! then let's exchange notes. thanks Mich!! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...