Sunday, October 10, 2010

THE WELCOME MESSAGE


Hello dear readers,

Thank you so much for taking time to visit (and hopefully read) my feature blog on Marikina. :)
WHY "All Over Marikina"?


I have lived all my life in Marikina, and through the years I have seen the city develop and its citizens acquire that distinct Marikina pride. I want to create a blog that will serve both as a reference and as an eye candy (yes, I'm into photography) for those of you who are interested in local food places in our small but lovely city.

So, I hope you enjoy reading my entries and feel free to drop comments if you would like to inquire on anything "Marikenyo" when it comes to food.

Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

2 comments:

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...