Hello dearest Marikenyos! I personally decided to take a break in posting while the storms were harassing our lovely city. :-( How are you all doing? I pray that you and your family are all safe and catching up with all the work to do "post-flood".
Speaking of bad weather, a week before the habagat brought about high water levels upon the Marikina River, Mom, Sis and I checked out a Japanese restaurant along Lilac Street (yes, Lilac = another foodie haven) called Crazy Katsu. Their interiors felt cozy, with a very simple but elegant design. Their menu is simple as well: a one-page card filled with special items. I'd definitely go back because everything that we tried was really good!
They also had pudding on the menu for dessert, but I guess we will try that one when we go back ;-)
Here is what we ordered:
So if you suddenly crave for Japanese (no sushi nor sashimi though), check out Crazy Katsu for terrific meals at affordable prices.
Visit their website here and their Facebook page here.
Marikina, aking hirang.
Roni
Speaking of bad weather, a week before the habagat brought about high water levels upon the Marikina River, Mom, Sis and I checked out a Japanese restaurant along Lilac Street (yes, Lilac = another foodie haven) called Crazy Katsu. Their interiors felt cozy, with a very simple but elegant design. Their menu is simple as well: a one-page card filled with special items. I'd definitely go back because everything that we tried was really good!
They also had pudding on the menu for dessert, but I guess we will try that one when we go back ;-)
Here is what we ordered:
Pork Ginger (140 PhP - really yummy!)
Chicken Katsu (145 PhP - again, yummy!)
Katsu Curry (190 PhP - Mom loved this!)
So if you suddenly crave for Japanese (no sushi nor sashimi though), check out Crazy Katsu for terrific meals at affordable prices.
CRAZY KATSU
#48 Lilac St. Hacienda Heights, Concepcion II, Marikina City
Operating hours: Mon-Thurs 11am to10pm, Fri & Sat 11am to 11pm, and Sundays 11am to 10pm Visit their website here and their Facebook page here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 120 PhP
Marikina, aking hirang.
Roni
I've been to their Maginhawa branch and I liked it! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dekaphobe.com/
should check out that branch too! thanks Michy! ;-)
ReplyDeletehindi ako nasasarapan sa :( hype lang
ReplyDeleteawww so sorry to hear about that :-( i really liked that katsu though ;-) hope you can try and check out their other dishes too. Thanks for dropping by! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds good. I wish I could be there sometime.
ReplyDeletenuvali laguna
Hi Jacob! yes you should try it. :-) I see that you've tagged Nuvali, I go there a LOT. :-) visit my other blog at http://alloverdownsouth.blogspot.com/ for my food trip adventures in the beautiful South ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by!
Try their Sukiyaki next time :)
ReplyDeleteHi Clarissa, I definitely will :-) thanks!
ReplyDeleteI've read a lot of good reviews about this place. I really need to visit this place soon. Cool photos too :)
ReplyDeleteThey have a (main?) branch in Maginhawa too. I heard the Sukiyaki is really good! I also have to try that next time. :-) So far, all the dishes we were able to try were all good. :-) Thanks so much!
Deletehave you heard about katsu cafe ito facebook page nila https://www.facebook.com/KatsuCafe
ReplyDeleteyes i've heard about the cafe, the one in Katipunan-Loyola Heights ba ito? ;-) thanks for dropping by!
Delete