Friday, July 27, 2012

More Reasons to Love BUBBA LAB



First off, I would like to give a shout-out to all my labmates at BUBBA LAB! I requested a scienTEAst shirt in a (half-meant) joking manner and guess what... they gave me a shirt! How awesome can these guys be? Haha! Thanks so much labmate Mikee for the super cool shirt!

Me and scienTEAsts Mark and Lani... Of course, me already wearing the shirt! Hihi!

We tried their classic Earl Grey and their Bubba Frost Series. Super. Yummy.

Can you see the creamy froth? Mmmmm. Salted cream frost. Yummeh.

 Mom and Sis enjoying their Bubba Frost Series drinks

Me enjoying my Classic Earl Grey blend

They also have an ongoing promo. Collect stamps and get discounts on the 7th and 10th stamp. Cool huh?

Bubba Lab, another cool milk tea place, in the very cool city of Marikina.


BUBBA LAB 
Extension B, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Avenue, 1810 Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Operating hours: DAILY, 10AM - 10PM
Visit their Facebook page here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 70 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

12 comments:

  1. Ya know, why not suggest to them about selling their shirts. They look really cool and I think there might be customers who might like to have them! Thumbs up for another cool post. Ummm...did you lose weight? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww. Something similar to Happy Lemon, intriguing! :)

    So nice of them to give you a shirt. Sweet. ;)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Bubba Lab is better than Happy Lemon and Moonleaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis is a must try :) lalo na yung parang may frothy salty tea. mukhang kakaiba ang lasa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MCat: I will make sure your awesome suggestion reaches them! (Unless they have read this post and its related comments already as of writing time hihi). Regarding the weight... I'd like to think I did lose some pounds... hihi! ;-) Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mich: yes super sweet. I was just kidding (a bit...) and voila... they did give me a shirt. <3 Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous: Their tea blends taste really good! If you're a fan of Happy Lemon or Moonleaf, I'm sure Bubba Lab won't disappoint. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Rah: Yes, try this when you can. The Bubba Frost series is really yummy (any flavor!). Reminds me of Gong Cha's special blends. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roni, have you tried Calda Pizza? I think this is new. Hope you can do a review soon. God bless and thanks for your blog posts. Instant reunion kami ng high school friends ko because of your recommendations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello there! Calda Pizza has been on my list for quite some time now. ;-) Maybe I should pay them a visit soon. ;-) thanks for reminding me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bubba Lab really rocks!!!More delicious than moonleaf...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes it rocks! We're certified Bubba Lab (specifically: BUBBA FROOOOOSSST!) addicts!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...