Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CUPCAKE BITES CAFE


When it comes to cupcakes, I have really high standards. While most dishes, as long as prepared with love and determination (even if it lacked salt? haha), taste good to me, but I am very picky with cupcakes. And I am sure a lot of you will agree: there are MANY cupcakeries out there who charge steep prices for cupcakes that taste like cardboard. I can't even remember how many times I've rolled my eyes and shook my head after taking a bite out of a dry, overpriced cupcake. Give me a dry cupcake, you're done. Hehe!

So, whenever a new cupcakery opens their doors, you bet I'll be there! If it's really good, I'll always be there. And when a friend (hi KC Astroboy!) told me that a new cupcake shop, CUPCAKE BITES CAFE, just opened where else but in the food district of Marikina - Lilac Street - I grabbed my sister's arm and off we rushed to Cupcake Bites Cafe.


The shop is quite girly, with a pink theme going on, the tables seemed inviting for a cupcake, coffee, and more cupcakes. I, of course, headed immediately towards the cupcake counter.


 A very promising cupcakery

Yummy ceramics

One of my favorite teas

My favorite part of the store of course!

Arbor? :-p

That's Sis! Thank you Sis, for always accompanying me during food trips :-)


Here are the goodies:

Our order: Red Velvet, Cheese Cupcake and Carrot Walnut. ALL SOOO GOOOOOD! Perfectly moist, tender, with the perfect crumb. The frosting's not too sweet. These cupcakes alone won me over!

Rainbow Lemon Cupcakes

 S'Mores

 Vanilla Chocolate and Choco Fudge

 Peppermint Brownies

Thanks Kim for the free mini cupcakes!

I was stressed the whole week at work but hey, there's nothing a cupcake can't fix!

Lovely pastel colors of the Rainbow Lemon Cupcake! :-)

Visit Cupcake Bites Cafe along Lilac Street and indulge in luscious cupcakes created with love!


CUPCAKE BITES CAFE
73 Bennt II, Lilac Street,
SSS Village, Concepcion Dos,
Marikina City
Tel. No.: (02) 624-8893
Visit their Facebook page here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 50 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...