Friday, October 19, 2012

More Reasons to Love BACOLOD CHICKEN PARILLA



So much for my "back with a vengeance" press release, eh?

Let me make it up to you guys with another post on Bacolod Chicken Parilla. This place serves one of the tastiest inasal in the Metro (not only in Marikina). One of my blogger friends, Wencel, recommended that we check out their desserts too. Visit his blog at Biyaheng Pinoy. :-)

Before dessert, we have to feed them tummies with rice and meat. Here is what we ordered (sorry for dark and sometimes ironically overexposed photos, my SLR ran out of battery, boo!):

A stick of Paa (Leg and Thigh, 85 PhP) and a stick of Isol (Chicken Tail,  45 PhP)

 Sizzling boneless bangus (115 PhP)

 Inihaw na Pusit (68 PhP per 100 grams)

Everything we ordered was delicious! The inasal of Bacolod Chicken Parilla will always have a special place in our hearts... and tummies.

For dessert, we were finally able to try:

 Oreo Cheesecake (65 PhP)

Black Sambo (65 PhP). I love the gelatinous and at the same time creamy texture of this dessert. Yum!

The Oreo Cheesecake and the Black Sambo

Check out Bacolod Chicken Parilla when you can!

BACOLOD CHICKEN PARILLA
Extension B, C&B Circle Mall, Liwasang Kalayaan Avenue, 1810 Marikina Heights, Marikina City
Tel. No.: (02) 477-3755 (They deliver!!!)
Munching Budget per person: starts at 50 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

8 comments:

  1. This place is just a few meters (walking distance) from our house and yet I haven't been there (im not a fan of chicken inasal). But the desserts look sooo good. I'll order those 2 next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it tastes like the one I had in Bacolod (just got back from Bacolod, apparently). :)


    http://www.dekaphobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anonymous! ;-) lucky you to be so near the place! (it means you're near bubba lab, too! hehe!)

    hope you can share your dessert experience here when you dine at Bacolod Chicken Parilla. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there Michy! :-) nakuuu kainggit ka naman, I've always wanted to go to Bacolod. Let me know if you get to try BCP's inasal.;-) thanks for dropping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they also have a branch in the Scout area in Quezon City. Yep I gotta agree, the chicken inasal in this place is really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! great to hear that ;-) When I do happen to be in the area I will try their branch in QC. Thanks again!! :-)

      Delete
  6. Hi Roni, me and my hubby use to dine there..(for its really near to our house) and your right that the food really taste good! Our rice and inasal wouldn't be complete without the Kansi soup.(try it!)
    Btw, always checking your blog but its the first time to share my thoughts..love to share also that we've been through also in some of your featured restaurants here at your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April! thank you for sharing on this blog. I will take note of your suggestion and will try Kansi the next time I visit ;-) thanks for your heartwarming message and I hope to hear from you again soon! Ciao!

      Delete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...