Friday, August 10, 2012

CRAZY KATSU



Hello dearest Marikenyos! I personally decided to take a break in posting while the storms were harassing our lovely city. :-( How are you all doing? I pray that you and your family are all safe and catching up with all the work to do "post-flood".

Speaking of bad weather, a week before the habagat brought about high water levels upon the Marikina River, Mom, Sis and I checked out a Japanese restaurant along Lilac Street (yes, Lilac = another foodie haven) called Crazy Katsu. Their interiors felt cozy, with a very simple but elegant design. Their menu is simple as well: a one-page card filled with special items. I'd definitely go back because everything that we tried was really good!



They also had pudding on the menu for dessert, but I guess we will try that one when we go back ;-)

Here is what we ordered:

 Pork Ginger (140 PhP - really yummy!)

 Chicken Katsu (145 PhP - again, yummy!)

 Katsu Curry (190 PhP - Mom loved this!)


So if you suddenly crave for Japanese (no sushi nor sashimi though), check out Crazy Katsu for terrific meals at affordable prices.


CRAZY KATSU
#48 Lilac St. Hacienda Heights, Concepcion II, Marikina City
Operating hours: Mon-Thurs 11am to10pm,  Fri & Sat 11am to 11pm, and  Sundays 11am to 10pm
Visit their website here and their Facebook page here.
Munching Budget per person: starts at 120 PhP


Marikina, aking hirang.

Roni

12 comments:

  1. I've been to their Maginhawa branch and I liked it! :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. should check out that branch too! thanks Michy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hindi ako nasasarapan sa :( hype lang

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so sorry to hear about that :-( i really liked that katsu though ;-) hope you can try and check out their other dishes too. Thanks for dropping by! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good. I wish I could be there sometime.

    nuvali laguna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacob! yes you should try it. :-) I see that you've tagged Nuvali, I go there a LOT. :-) visit my other blog at http://alloverdownsouth.blogspot.com/ for my food trip adventures in the beautiful South ;-)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try their Sukiyaki next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clarissa, I definitely will :-) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read a lot of good reviews about this place. I really need to visit this place soon. Cool photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a (main?) branch in Maginhawa too. I heard the Sukiyaki is really good! I also have to try that next time. :-) So far, all the dishes we were able to try were all good. :-) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  10. have you heard about katsu cafe ito facebook page nila https://www.facebook.com/KatsuCafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i've heard about the cafe, the one in Katipunan-Loyola Heights ba ito? ;-) thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thank you for your messages! Feel free to leave them here. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...